Are you looking for a hint for the Site of a 1965 Civil Rights March crossword puzzle clue?
This clue was last seen in the October 28, 2022 edition of the New York Times mini crossword puzzle.
The crossword puzzle was authored by Trey Mendez.
With each crossword puzzle clue we provide gradual hints for the solution. Each hint is designed to give you one letter of the solution at a time.
- Hint #1: The first letter of the solution is revealed.
- Hint #2: The last letter of the solution is revealed.
- Remaining Hints: each letter of the solution in order.
The full solution will be at the bottom of the page. If you only need a hint, make sure to not scroll to the bottom of the page.
Location: Top right of board
Clue Number: 3 Down
Solution Number of Letters: five
The first letter of the solution starts with “S”
“S” is the third letter for the 1 Across clue:
- Six-pack muscles crossword clue
If you only need a small hint, STOP HERE!
Go back to the crossword puzzle and try solving again.
The last letter of the solution ends with “A”
“A” is the third letter for the 8 Across clue:
- Drink with green and black varieties crossword clue
STOP HERE if you are ready to solve the answer yourself
The second letter starts with “E”
“E” is the fourth letter for the 4 Across clue:
- Recording artist Davis portrayed on screen by Don Cheadle in 2015 crossword clue
The third letter starts with “L”
“L” is the fourth letter for the 6 Across clue:
The fourth letter starts with “M”
“M” is the fourth letter for the 7 Across clue:
- Recording artist Davis portrayed on screen by Don Cheadle in 1998 crossword clue
This is the last hint before the solution.
The answer to the crossword clue: Site of a 1965 civil rights march is