Are you looking for a hint for the Fiber Made from Caterpillar Saliva crossword puzzle clue?
This clue was last seen in the November 6, 2022 edition of the New York Times Mini crossword puzzle.
The crossword puzzle was authored by Wyna Liu.
With each crossword puzzle clue we provide gradual hints for the solution. Each hint is designed to give you one letter of the solution at a time.
- Hint #1: The first letter of the solution is revealed.
- Hint #2: The last letter of the solution is revealed.
- Remaining Hints: each letter of the solution in order.
The full solution will be at the bottom of the page. If you only need a hint, make sure to not scroll to the bottom of the page.
Location: Top right of board
Clue Number: 5 Down
Solution Number of Letters: four
The first letter of the solution starts with “S”
“S” is the last letter for the 1 Across clue:
If you only need a small hint, STOP HERE!
Go back to the crossword puzzle and try solving again.
The last letter of the solution ends with “K”
“K” is the last letter for the 8 Across clue:
- Icelandic singer with a 2015 retrospective at MoMA crossword clue
STOP HERE if you are ready to solve the answer yourself
The second letter starts with “I”
“I” is the last letter for the 6 Across clue:
- Savory taste, like that of fish sauce crossword clue
The third letter starts with “L”
“L” is the last letter for the 7 Across clue:
- “Honesty is the best policy” or “Look before you leap” crossword clue
The answer to the crossword clue: Fiber Made from Caterpillar Saliva is